Visit the Online Share Registry Portal to make shareholder inquiries and conduct transactions – including viewing and printing statements, making annual report and communication elections, updating your bank account details and participating in our Dividend Reinvestment Plan.
Tabcorp’s demerger of its Lotteries and Keno business into a new standalone ASX-listed company, The Lottery Corporation Limited (ASX code: TLC), was implemented on 1 June 2022.
View the ATO Class Ruling which sets out the cost base and tax treatment applicable to shareholders.
Tabcorp pays dividends to shareholders by direct credit into nominated Australian bank accounts and offers reinvestment through participation in our Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP). If you have a registered address in Australia, you will need to provide your direct credit details to receive your dividend payment or elect to participate in the DRP.
The DRP allows shareholders to reinvest all or part of their dividends into acquiring additional Tabcorp shares without paying any brokerage or handling fees. As a Tabcorp shareholder, if you’d like to participate in the DRP, please read the summary of the DRP and the Rules of the DRP, then complete the DRP election form using the Online Registry Portal.
|Dividend||Payable Date||Record Date||Declared Date||Ex Date||Rate||Franked||DRP Issue Price⁵|
|2022 Interim||17 Mar 22||23 Feb 22||17 Feb 22||22 Feb 22||6.5 cents||100%@30%||$5.01|
|2021 Final||17 Sep 21||26 Aug 21||18 Aug 21||25 Aug 21||7 cents||100%@30%||$4.90|
|2021 Interim||17 Mar 21||23 Feb 21||17 Feb 21||22 Feb 21||7.5 cents||100%@30%||$4.58|
|2020 Interim||18 Mar 20||25 Feb 20||19 Feb 20||24 Feb 20||11 cents||100%@30%||$3.64|
|2019 Final||20 Sep 19||22 Aug 19||14 Aug 19||21 Aug 19||11 cents||100%@30%||$4.65|
(1) The dividend paid 30 September 1999 represented a final dividend of 16 cents per share and a special dividend of 12 cents per share.
(2) The dividend paid 1 October 1998 represented a final dividend of 14 cents per share and a special dividend of 11 cents per share.
(3) The dividend paid 2 October 1997 represented a final dividend of 12 cents per share and a special dividend of 12 cents per share.
(4) The dividend paid 22 October 1996 represented a final dividend of 10 cents per share and a special dividend of 12 cents per share.
(5) Per Tabcorp share.
(6) The Board determined that a 2.5% discount applied to applicable dividends.
As announced on 19 May 2020, the Tabcorp Board resolved not to pay a final dividend in relation to the financial year ended 30 June 2020.