Tabcorp is committed to implementing practices, procedures and systems that:
- ensure we comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs), any APP code applying to us, and the Privacy (Credit Reporting) Code 2014; and
- allow us to deal with your enquiries and complaints concerning compliance with the APPs, any APP code applying to us or the Privacy (Credit Reporting) Code.
You can contact our Privacy Officer to discuss any privacy related queries you may have by email email@example.com or telephone
+61 3 9868 2100.
Requests for Information
As a result, Tabcorp cannot release customer information unless a customer consents to the release or it is legally compelled to do so.
From time to time Tabcorp receives subpoenas from law firms, or members of the public and other interested parties.
In order for Tabcorp to respond to the subpoena, the Tabcorp entity which is the subject of the subpoena must be correct. If the person of interest holds an account with a Tabcorp group entity it will be with one (or more) of:
- Tab Limited (the NSW licensee)
- Tabcorp Wagering Participant (Vic) Pty Ltd (the Victorian licensee)
- Tabcorp ACT Pty Ltd (the ACT licensee)
- Luxbet Pty Ltd (the NT licensee)
Due to privacy reasons, we are unable to disclose whether the person of interest holds an account with one or more of these entities.
Subpoenas should therefore be served on the appropriate company or, if the appropriate company is not known, all such entities. In the latter case, there is no need for separate subpoenas for each entity.
While correspondence regarding subpoenas should be sent to the following address, the subpoena itself should be served on each of the above entities.
The Proper Officer
Tabcorp Holdings Limited
c/o Regulatory Team
Level 31, 680 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Alternatively, please email any correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 24 October 2016